The identification and treatment of a pest problem is sometimes just the beginning.
Pest Pro cares about protecting your business, long-term. We provide comprehensive prevention plans that include:
- Identification and resolution of potential points of entrance for general and flying pests, as well as nuisance wildlife
- Strategies for controlling adjacent landscape, including trees and plants to reduce environments which could both attract and harbor pests
- Standards for cleanliness
- Plans for proper management of all trash
- Identification and elimination of dark, moist environments that appeal to roaches, rodents and other creatures that threaten people and property
Our treatment process is transparent, and our staff is discrete, holding your business’s treatment strategies in the highest of confidence. We are licensed, fully insured and hold many certifications in the industry. Let Pest Pro be your businesses pest detection, control and prevention partner.
The comfort and security of your business property, employees and inventory are not only important, but legally imperative for your success. Unfortunately, the visible presence of rodents, roaches, bees, nuisance wildlife – or even flies and ants – inside or outside your place of business can cause irreparable damage to your credibility and reputation. They also create potential liability.
In the Mid-Ohio Valley, the river and open landscape create a vibrant ecology that is beautiful, but also problematic. These waterways and wooded areas support the propagation of pests and wildlife that pose a real threat to all types of businesses.
In our area, large manufacturing and storage complexes are often located near these natural environments. Additionally, commercial structures in general are designed with storage and unique, under-utilized spaces that provide entrance and shelter to pests.
In addition to detecting and treating pest problems, the experienced Pest Pro professionals design customized prevention plans that will give you:
- Ongoing treatment and protection
- Healthier and safer environment
- Peace of mind
- Reduced risk of property and inventory damage
- Protection of your reputation